Joe Armato is a part of the Ferrari club of America. The world’s largest Ferrari club, with its five thousand seven hundred members, enjoy exciting track events and a wide variety of year round social activities. Armato is a man with many and varied interests, in addition to him being on the auto racing circuit, which ties in perfectly with this love for cars, he also holds a black belt in karate and is a certified scuba diver.
Founded in 1962, the Ferrari Club of America has grown from a small group of enthusiasts to more than five thousand members who participate in hundreds of diverse and interesting activities every year. The full organization including headquarters is 16 regions, and 36 Chapters across the United States, Canada and Mexico.
The club offers many discounts which offset the cost of the membership. The benefits of being a member include:
- 10% off parts and labour for service customers at all authorised Ferrari dealerships in the United States and Canada.
- At Zymol, a 25% discount on natural automotive care products, accessories and service from the world’s leader in surface care.
- 10% off at all Skip Barber racing schools locations.
- 10% off to and from United States locations serviced horseless carriage carriers.
- 10% off within Canada and transport in and out of Canada from TFX International Vehicle Transport.
- $300 discount off your next start up leasing fee from Putnam Leasing.
- 5% discount on track insurance for cars at Ferrari club events from Lockton affinity.
- 10% discount on the correct, authentic Italian made exhaust system for tour Ferrari from Classic Exhaust.
- 20% discount on the vehicle rentals to FCA members from Auto Europe.
- 10% percent discount on all advertised Formula 1, MotoGP, IndyCar and Historic Race travel packages (flights not included), from Motor Sports Travel.
Armato, as a member of the club experiences all these benefits and more